A EdTech Maestro Moment

Thank you to all who have helped continue to make this blog a success.  In recent weeks, I have been utilizing other media outlets to share my findings and offer support.  Blogs are a powerful tool and I do enjoy using them throughout my career.  I will continue to support this blog and share resources with you, but not as often.  Your going to see a slowdown in my posts, if you haven't noticed already.  I find tools like Twitter, Google+, Facebook, etc to be much more powerful in reaching an audience.

So if you would like to stay in touch more often, connect with me below:

Google+ 
Google+ Page (The EdTech Maestro Symphony)
Facebook Page
Follow me and my collections on EdShelf

Follow the Maestro on Twitter @EdTechMaestro

Visit my website, EdTech Maestro, to learn more about how I can assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...